Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fairytale Brownies - Yummy Valentines Day Present


I ordered Fairytale Brownies as a gift for Valentine’s Day (secretly knowing that I would get to enjoy them too!)  I was a little nervous as I hadn’t tried them before but I read some great reviews online and decided to give them a try. 

The shipping was fast and the Valentines Day themed box arrived in perfect shape with a free greeting card enclosed.  

Each brownie is individually wrapped, so they should stay fresh for a while. In the box is an assortment of three flavors: original, chocolate chip, and caramel – and they are all delicious! 

I also love the “morsel” size, which is a few bites.  I can get the yummy taste without eating a huge brownie. 

(And I always appreciate when the gift that arrives looks exactly like the pictures on the website.  So I recommend that you check out the website as their pics are much better than the snapshots I took).  

The company says that after a week they recommend refrigerating or freezing them.  Then the brownies should stay fresh for 30 days in the fridge or 6 months in the freezer.  I can’t imagine there will be any brownies left after a week around here, but if so I will update this post to let you know how they keep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment