Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally a new digital camera!

After browsing digital cameras for a while, yesterday I finally gave in and bought the Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue).  This is a massive improvement from my Olympus camera that has served me quite well for probably ten years but is almost twice the size of my new camera.  Embarrassingly, I noticed that my old Olympus is 3MP and has a memory card of 128MB (and probably cost a lot more than my new camera). 

So if you thought the pictures on my blog were kind of fuzzy my picture taking skills were only partly to blame!  Hopefully I can add a real review once I have had a chance to play with my new toy some more, and you will get to see some better quality pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment