Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why to search with Swagbucks instead of Google!

Like many people, I am concerned about the recent Google privacy changes (Washington Post - Google faces backlash over privacy changes).  The nature of being online is that most of our activities are being tracked whether we like it or not, but I use gmail for work and stay logged on pretty much all the time, and I don't really want every single internet search being connected to that work email address and stored in a database somewhere!

If you feel the same way, I wanted to let you know about Swagbucks

A site where you earn points through internet searches, games, polls etc. and redeem them for lots of prizes (my favorite are amazon gift cards). Without any effort I can make about $25 a month, but I've made up to $75 in a month!  That buys a lot of goodies for something that you are doing anyway.  If you sign up, leave a comment or send me an email and I can provide you even more tips and tricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment