Friday, March 18, 2011

Sweetgreen Yogurt - a nice treat


I firmly believe that you should treat yourself every once in a while and this afternoon seemed like the perfect time for a treat. So I stopped by Sweetgreen which I have heard a lot about but never visited. 

It was clean and everyone was really friendly when I walked in the store.  I chose the small frozen yogurt for $4 which includes 3 toppings.  The kids in front of me were very confused because the toppings on the board did not match the toppings in the case, but they finally picked something among the many great toppings that were available such as: blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips, coconut, granola, and apple butter.  I went with strawberries, granola, and candied walnuts - which was so delicious and as I'm a creature of habit I might get it the next time I want a treat (yes there will be a next time) and maybe one of these days I will try one of their salads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment